SW2 - Trouble inserting key in ignition

Napa

I was having same trouble with key about a year ago with my 2000 lw2 and read on here some place that a new tumbler was close to ..........$200.00. I had a spare made and cut key off short and left it in . Just remember to lock doors. Painted stub of key black so it don't show easily. Some people will do anything to save a few bucks.

Reply to
drand5

Sometimes anyway

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

I would have checked the price from a source rather than just going on a price someone posted to an NG.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

More often than thou.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I've been an owner for 13 years and counting, and I've been posting stuff that I've learned along the way here during that time. People can look at my site to see what I've been doing with my Saturns for that long, and then make their own decision about whether they think what I share is valid. Too much of what is presented here looks to be from those who guess, speculate, or may not even be owners, unfortunately, and that's a shame and disservice to those who may put faith in it.

FWIW.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

I'll admit I'm not an owner, not yet anyway, but at least I have worked on and around virtually every model Saturn has made (cept the newest stuff) which is far better than a "one Saturn car" experience some trolls here have had. Lane doesnt post as often as some but "we" know every piece of advice Lane gives has been sound at the very least and I guess some will be jealous of that.

Reply to
BläBlä