Towing 1998 SL2

I'd like to tow my 98 SL2. Uhaul has a unit where you drive the front wheels onto a dolly, and the back wheels stay on the road. Has anyone had any experience with that setup? Do I need to do anything to the rear differential or anything else? Does the rear bumper drag?

Thanks

Reply to
Richard Davies

Richard Davies typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

it works pretty well, especially if you have a stock suspension.

Do I need to do anything to the

front wheel drive cars don't have rear diffs... bumper is fine. Make sure you don't set the parking brake!

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller