transmission

just trying to figure why when my car is park and its not on transmiision fluid is not licking...when i start on its start licking......whats the problem ..

Reply to
vita via CarKB.com

Obviously when the car is running, the tranny fluid is running through and leaking from where it's running through. Have your friend clean the outside of the tranny then observe where it leaks from. Thats where I would start.

Reply to
marx404

Reply to
Gyzmologist