Type of Oil for 2008 2.4L Vue

I have not had a chance to read my daughter's Vue manual yet since she is always out driving her new Vue. Can anyone tell me the type of oil the 2.4L uses?

Thanks!

Reply to
Hang_Traitor_Democrats

Mobil 1 IIRC.

I suggest conventional oil changes at the folling OD marks

500/3000/6000/9000* You can switch to synthetic at 9k if you choose. In my vehicles I use Pureone oil filters and Mobil 1 oil. I change my oil and filter every 4000 miles or every year. Whichever comes first.
Reply to
-Cronus-

Thanks, but is it 5W30 or something else?

-Cr> >> I have not had a chance to read my daughter's Vue manual yet since she

Reply to
Hang_Traitor_Democrats

Reply to
Hang_Traitor_Democrats

Man, lots of speculation goin' on here, lol. It is indeed 5W 30 as printed on the filler cap and Mobil1 is not necessary, use regular oil.

Reply to
marx404