Vue?

Hi, I'm considering a 2003 Vue. I'd appreciate feedback regarding AWD v.

4WD Pros v. Con Reliability, maintenance, performance etc.

Thank you very much...

Reply to
Forest

Here's a good place to see opinions of current VUE owners:

Bill Kirkpatrick

Erm...it's all-wheel drive or front-wheel drive. There is no four-wheel drive model, per se. The "FWD" moniker can be misleading. I found the 4-cyl continuously-variable transmission to be a little anemic for my liking. The transmission is pretty slick, though.

I bought a V6 AWD a couple months ago, and I have nothing negative to say at all. It's a great vehicle! If it holds up like my SW2 did, I'll be very happy.

I wanted AWD because I tend to take vehicles to the beach, on camping trips where roads are optional (or not there at all), etc.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Talley