98 Tacoma - PCV valve?

I recently bought a '98 Tacoma with the inline-4 motor and about 58k miles. I like to do as much of the simple maintenance as I can handle, but I cannot find any info in the owner's manual regarding the PCV valve. My other vehicle recommends changing at 60K. I'd appreciate any feedback regarding the PCV valve - recommended maintenance intervals, where the $%&&# is it?, easy/hard to change it, etc. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Jerry

Hi,

Reply to