Vue engine bolts?

Just purchased a 03 Vue. I was looking at the engine and noticed bolt heads that I have never seen before. They are not torq. They look like hex bolts with a cut out on each flat side of the hex. What are these called and where do I purchase sockets for this engine?

Tikka3006

Are they external Torx? These are the reverse of a normal Torx. Think of a bolt head that looks like a Torx bit. See

. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Ed: