Water leak in sun roof

I had a water leak in 2003 VUE sunroof. It was so bad that the drains in the roof clogged up and the water leaked into the car and wiring harness, the car would start but the throttle was rendered out of service, broken down due to a water lesk. 2 times to dealer, and they cleared drains but did not fix water leak. Had a black spoiler wind type plastic shield over front of sun roof, I saw that the metal clips holding the shield were interfering with the fit of the rubber seal of sun roof, removed the shield (A phillips screwdriver and a 10 mm wrench) And its been high and dry Posted because the dealer could not figure it out Hope this helps.

Reply to
Rugby153