Where to get one?

I got a good offer from: 6th Planet Auto Parts PO Box 1482 Arcadia, FL 34265-1482 Telephone: (239) 336-7100

But upon looking them up on BBB, they seem to have a "few" complaints. Any experiences you guys have? Other suggestions for a used Saturn engine?

I'm recently ...in the market for a used transmission for a 97' SC2 Auto > Transmission, since mine decided to let go and throw something threw the > side during one of the biggest snowstorm this year we've had - great > timing! >
Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)

Are you looking for an engine or a transmission? or both? How 'used' is the rest of the car? Salvage value? This vehicle may be beyond economic repair. The good news is that these cars are available very inexpensively used and you can probably buy another car for the cost to repair yours. If you buy another car with the same driveline and similar year you should be able to just use the parts and keep the best vehicle on the road.

Good luck

Reply to
Private

Yeah, no kidding.