wont start

I have a 94 saturn and it will not start. I put a new alternator and a new battery. When you turn the key nothing happens. If you keep trying eventually it will start. And as soon as you shut the car off it does the same thing. What could it be?

Reply to
tdozier

Might be loose cable(s). I had similar symptoms once on my '97, and tightening the positive at the battery fixed the problem.

Reply to
just another