WTB: Roof rack - Yakima

Looking for a rook rack for my 99 SW2...straight rail, snowboard carrier

if equip is good. Nothing real fancy is needed but the cheapest i can find at the stores are like 300 bucks.

I'm located in the Toronto/Mississauga area. Please give model number and/or links or photos along with your asking price.

Looking for a Yakima Q-Towers if possible...need Q-71 Clips if anyone has them...

Thanks for your help.

Graham gfralick###@hotmail.com

Remove "###" from email address to mail directly....Thanks

Reply to
Graham Fralick