Roof rack for Tacoma 2003 Dbl cab

Hello,
I would appreciate any recommendations for a roof rack for my truck to
primarily carry kayaks/canoe. I can not use Yakima's outdoor 300,
because my tonneau cover frame covers the bedrails.
If I go for a rack which requires drilling in the roof, will it void
the warranty? Seems like Yakima Q Towers will work, because it does
not state that it requires drilling. Is the technology for the clamp
based trucks better? I used a clamp based roof rack years ago, it cut
through the rubber of my windows.
Any other input will be greatly appreciated.
Ash
Reply to
Ash

Site Timeline Threads