Roof rack for Tacoma 2003 Dbl cab

Hello,

I would appreciate any recommendations for a roof rack for my truck to primarily carry kayaks/canoe. I can not use Yakima's outdoor 300, because my tonneau cover frame covers the bedrails.

If I go for a rack which requires drilling in the roof, will it void the warranty? Seems like Yakima Q Towers will work, because it does not state that it requires drilling. Is the technology for the clamp based trucks better? I used a clamp based roof rack years ago, it cut through the rubber of my windows.

Any other input will be greatly appreciated.

Ash

Reply to
Ash