Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 SL2 rumble problem
Greetings! Might someone have some insights for me? They would be much appreciated! I=92m the original owner of a 1997 Saturn SL2 with about 54K miles on it. For a number of years I have had a problem...
3
3

Prove to my insurance that my car has ABS?
I have a 2001 Saturn SL1. It has ABS. I know because the dashboard light says so, and it has saved me from skidding numerous times. My insurance company is not convinced. Their underwriter says that...
4
4

"Grrrr" wheel bearing or engine mount problem??
Hi. I have a 2001 Saturn SL1. 109k miles. 4 brand new tires (last week). For the past 6months, something in front left of car makes a "grrrrr" noise which only starts to be noticeable when going...
12
12

Rough starts on 99 SL2
99 SL2, AT, just under 130,000 miles. Recently has become difficult to start. Engine cranks fine, sometimes fires immediately and runs perfectly, but about 80% of the time it will fire immediately and...
6
6

2007 Saturn VUE Recall
I just received a recall letter from GM relating to my 2007 Saturn VUE( V6 AWD). The recall states that the VUE "may have a torque converter condition that could result in a transmission vibration or...
1
1

Here's a fun one - 98 SW2 rear wiper motor
Little while ago, The motor died on my rear wiper 98 Sw2 died. It's died before, and I've rebuilt it, but that was a gradual thing. This time it was just a full stop. Unfortunately my volt-meter had...
3
3

Where IS everybody?
Saturn may be no more but we still have our vehicles. Where did everybody go?
21
21

labor flat rate hour amounts
Does anyone know the labour flat rate hours for Remove & Replace windshield wiper motor Remove & Replace front brake rotors and pads Remove & Replace rear drums and shoes TIA
3
3

Saturn ball joints
Those DRY nylon front ball joints. Can you inject grease into them ? They sell a needle with a grease gun nipple at the end to inject grease into rubber cup that keeps dirt out. I would think that...

Autotap
I finally broke down and bought the AutoTap Express. There's a special deal till 12/20 for $50 off. Check out If they don't have it on the website still, use coupon code GR8DEAL Comes out to $99 plus...
1
1

All the warning lights stayed on.
It was reported today by the wife that when she went to start the Saturn, it started fine, but all the warning lights stayed on. She then put it in reverse and it would not go. Turning it back off and...
2
2

Smoke in the Cockpit
I switched on the ignition on my '96 Saturn SL2 recently and acrid smoke, like smoke from burning wires, poured out from behind the dash. I think the smoke originated near the ignition switch but...
1
1

who's selling good OEM type Saturn Parts?
somethings are hard to find. swp mirrors aren't the same as sw1 mirrors for example. I need front seat covers, front carpet, shades, and headliner.
16
16

fuel or its association with oxygen
greetings i guess that we should study also the authentication of the oxygen with great confidence. how do you cope with fuel surveillance and the design of oxygen design? about fuel , source code may...
2
2

fuel and the collaboration with oxygen
hello i think that we could try to troubleshoot the security of the oxygen with great confidence. it is also worth detailing that prior to the debate about fuel, somebody shoud try to integrate the...
3
3