Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HELP - SW1 fuel pump not running
I hope there is still someone here. I have a 98 SW1 that has not been on the road for a couple of years but has been regularly (@ 2-3 months) started and driven around a large yard to keep the gears...
10
10

Low coolant level '01 lw300
Low coolant level light has been coming on now intermittently for a few weeks even though fluid level is good. Interestingly, the coolant level switch is normally closed (with reservoir full) and...
1
1

Daughter needs to ID a part
Gave my 97 SL2 manual to my daughter. Shifter stopped working. She and her BF think they have isolated the problem, but need to know what to call the part so she can call parts houses/dealers. Here is...
3
3

Code P0102 MAF
MAF went again on the '01 lw300. Tried to pass on the highway and the engine hiccupped and went dead. Very odd that all the lights came on (service, SES, reduced power), no response from accelerator...
1
1

TS Supernatural Cre white and dark blue
TS Supernatural Cre white and dark blue fans will focus fully on the playoffs and what better timeto draw the line peak signature Adidas TS Supernatural Cre basketballshoes at the surface. All models...

TS Supernatural Cre Tracy McGrady PE
TS Supernatural Cre Tracy McGrady PE NBA ALL-STAR, a rocket red shoes Tracy McGrady, rather than hisown. This TS Supernatural Cre shoe PE, the color red with a mortar,with a feeling of freshness. The...

TS Supernatural Cre black red
TS Supernatural Cre black/red (NBA All-star black red shoes) Supernatural Cre Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard, the star ofview, you can not help but be taken by his presence. He likes physicalDC...

Saturn wheel bearings
how long should a good quality front wheel bearing last on a Saturn Station wagon(2000) which are good quality and which are poor? Thanks Mike
2
2

LW300 rear suspension
Bushings are starting to go in the rear trailing arms. Ordered new trailing arms at $350 each (ouch!) as the bushings are about $90 each by themselves, made more sense to get the trailing arms. This...
1
1

My Saturn's Radio has A.D.D.
Help, The factory radio in my wife's 08 Saturn Sky has developed A D D. It will wander off the station preset frequency. Example - I listen to 98.7 FM and for no rhyme or reason, the radio will drift...
6
6

anybody got an SWP
Hi, anybody else here got an SWP? ttyl Anonymouse - 1999 SWP (blue)

07 Vue (V6) Ignition Switch Problem
I've been having a problem with my VUE ignition switch. I sometimes cannot turn the key or it will only turn part way. When I turn the ignition off it is sometimes difficult to remove the key. A local...
9
9

lw300 exhaust
Exhaust was starting to get loud on my '01 LW300. Not surprising at 150K miles. Found a failed flex coupler between the Y pipe and upstream muffler. Friend at a local shop cut out the coupler and...

Gave my Saturn away
I gave my 97 SL2 to my adult daughter. It has 210,000 miles, and I was the original owner. She and her BF love the car. Still runs good, although the A/C clutch died this past winter (somebody on...
2
2

2001 L300 A/C compressor question
Can I just change the clutch, without changing the compressor. The clutch is bad not the compressor. If so where can I purchase the puller tools and clutch, Thanks in advance Joe
1
1