Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lost Key - 1992 Saturn SL2
Any easy way to figure out the chip dilemma if I don't have the original key? Is it simply a matter of IDing the code and proving I own the car? ...Or can a key be made? I have the VIN but no clue on...
2
2

Sudden brake failure
2002 saturn l200 brakes pedal has went to floortwice in the last 6 months after doing front pads. no leaks and did not open system. Anyone else have this problem. I would normally change the master...
1
1

led without sensor
hi about led, somebody shoud try to test the supervision of the sensor with collaborative contributions. i must also mention that when troubleshooting led, it should be better to focus on the...
3
3

Timing Belt Question
I have a 2005 Vue FWD with the Honda V6 engine. Does anyone have any input as to how far I can push the timing belt change? I have 61k on it but lost my job and really don't want to spend the $$ right...
4
4

Want a plastic, pre-painted front right fender for a 99 SC1...
but I keep finding steel ones. Does anyone know where I can get OEM plastic front fenders? If they can be pre-painted that would be great.
1
1

rebadging dealerships
Passed by Saturn of White Plains (NY) today. The familiar Saturn logo was replaced by a temporary 'Buick GMC' sign. Last year, on the other side of town, Sholz Buick, a long time presence here, went...
2
2

choice of muffler for SC2 1999 ?
Hi all, My original muffler rusted through and I am looking for replacement. I am looking for a quality muffler, which is not expensive. I do not care about "sport exhaust" sound. I came across...
2
2

2001 Saturn L300 Fuel Pump Removal
I need to replace the fuel pump, I removed the back seat but there is no access. Any tips on removing the tank, and or any fuel pump tips would be appreciated.
1
1

Idle control Valve?
Before I start describing the problem, I=92ll beg for your patience: 1997 SL SOHC, 186600 Km, standard transmission; in Toronto (Canada) weather; and I love this car. Last December, engine was having...
13
13

SWP
Hi, anybody else got an SWP (right hand drive wagon)?

compression test
I ride a 1997 SL SOHC, 185.000 Km, standard transmission. Oil is changed every 3500 Km, I use Castrol Synthetic 5W30, and K&N oil filter. I know; some of you might believe it is a waste of money; but...
10
10

1996 SL2 and Brown Sediment in Coolant
I have about 145,000 km on this boat. I took it in for routine work and Canadian Tire pulled me aside and said I had a leaking head gasket and to prove it they showed me flakes of brown sediment which...
6
6

Oil changes
I own an 2007 Saturn Aura XR with about 59,000 miles. I've had the car since July of last year and so far I've put on about 23,000 miles. I drive on average of about 950 miles per week. I've only had...
16
16

1996 SL INTERMITANT NO START PROBLEM- NEED HELP
My '96 SL with about 190K on the clock has been running like a champ. About a week ago, I stopped at a store and it would not turn over. it was at night, and when I turned the key it made no click or...
5
5

1998 SL2 hesitates when stepping on gas pedal
We have a 1998 SL2 with 105K miles. Recently it started hesitating when stepping on the gas pedal quickly. When idling it wants to stall. When moving along and stepping on the pedal it stutters for a...
8
8