Gave my Saturn away

I gave my 97 SL2 to my adult daughter. It has 210,000 miles, and I was the original owner. She and her BF love the car. Still runs good, although the A/C clutch died this past winter (somebody on Saturnfans web site suggested using the serpentine belt for the non-A/C, and that worked perfectly).

Au revior my Saturn friends, and thanks for the help that this group has given me over the past 13 years.

JimR

Reply to
JimR

All the best. Oppie

Reply to
Oppie

I gave my 2002 SL1 away to the towing company - for the towing charge ... after my daughter carelessly parked it ... in the ditch, on its roof .. She had nary a scratch - car was not good. Likewise - thanks to this group for advice - sorry to see usenet pass away - and Saturn .. John T.

hubops