1940 Coupe Values??

When I saw this listing I thought someone had stolen our car. I have one almost identical sitting out in the building except ours runs and drives. Other than the seat cover there isn't much of the interior left.

Is there that much demand for coupes that this thing went for so much? Wondering what you think??

RobYoung

Street rodders.

RobYoung wrote:

John Poulos

Search 'Oldcars Magazine' or 'nadaguides.com, to find that information, WBMA

mike

Mike Hunter

In some respects, it's better than my '40, in others, worse. Paint is terrible, mine looks not bad. Of course both need repainting, so it's only a matter of perception, anyhow. Mine is the deluxe trim version (Q7). The eBay car has the plain steering wheel, so is probably a Q3 or Q5.

I have a tentative plan to get mine into a shop for body restoration soon.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Reply to
itraseecab

Someone is advertising for a 37-46 coupe in TW.

terrible, mine looks

perception, anyhow. Mine

wheel, so is probably

Reply to