1955 engine colors

Mention was made in a previous post of a large dealer showroom book which shows the correct 1955 engine colors. How might we obtain one of these boo
ks, or possibly a color scan of that particular page? We are looking for de tail specifics for a 1955 Speedster engine.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?98879-55-Commander-en gine-compartment-paints-finishes-markings-etc&highlight55+Engine+color s