1955 engine colors

Mention was made in a previous post of a large dealer showroom book which
shows the correct 1955 engine colors. How might we obtain one of these boo
ks, or possibly a color scan of that particular page? We are looking for de
tail specifics for a 1955 Speedster engine.
Reply to
Gerek
shows the correct 1955 engine colors. How might we obtain one of these boo ks, or possibly a color scan of that particular page? We are looking for de tail specifics for a 1955 Speedster engine.
55+Engine+color s
Reply to
Robert Kapteyn

Site Timeline Threads