1955 Sedan Battery - 12 Volt Conversion

The battery in my '55 sedan is shot. Because of the smallish battery box, I'm looking for a suitable 12 volt application that will fit.

The current battery fits OK but is is small in the sense that I have to use a section of a 2x6 at the base to raise it to the proper height.

Any suggestions?

TIA

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

See if you can find a BCI group that's closer to the right size:

WayneC

Hey... That's a great reference!

Many thanks,

JT