1963 Lark re-pro dash cover installation

I purchased a dash cover from Studebaker International . They don't include any instructions.I only have one question,and that is what type of adhesive should be used? I remember seeing on the newsgroup back around winter time where someone had installed one in an R-2 Lark and he posted pictures of his installation. Could someone please point me in the right direction to the owner of the car so I can get the info. If I remember correctly he lived in Florida,and the car was going to be painted black . The 2 worst parts of my interior are the dash pad and my new headliner. Mice vacationed there last winter. I'll have to replace the headliner again. This time I'll do it over in black to match the rest of the interior. Thanks ,Joe

Reply to
jflan63