235 cic in Studebakers?

Is 1966 the only year where the in line 235 six was available?

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire
230 CID the 194 CID was in 1965, I think Jim Bartley on PEI
Reply to
George Mills

The 194 'Skybolt' was the standard engine for 1965 and 1966. In 1966, the

230 'Super Skybolt' was optional, but only with an automatic at the start of the year. Later in the model year, the 230 was available with a 3-speed standard or overdrive. I own a late '66 Commander with the 230 equipped with a T86 standard transmission.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

Reply to
Transtar60

Thanks to all that replied and now I'm bettah edjumakated...

Now, I have a NOS gasket kit, (FELPRO KS 2606), which I believe fits a number of GM six cylinders. I'll pass it on to anyone who'll pay shipping.

JT

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire