50 cent insertion fee sale on ebay O.T.

Tomorrow, 50 cent listngs fee.

Reply to
John Poulos

Great! I have some Bendix cylinder cores for disk brakes to go on...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Just on ebay motors, but that's the only site I use:

"eBay Motors Parts and Accessories is holding a one-day 50¢ Insertion Fee sale on June 6! This promotion starts Tuesday, June 6, 2006, at

00:00:01 PT (12AM plus 1 second) and ends that same day, Tuesday, June 6, 2006, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds).

During the eBay Motors Parts and Accessories 50¢ Insertion Fee sale:

For regular aucti> Not at my house; where's the 50¢ rate? No mention of it and it appears to

Reply to
John Poulos

I listed 18 items last night at the .50 basic listing fee. BH

Barry