50 Champion parts

I plan to crush a 50 Champ on Mon or Tues, so let me know if you need anything off of it... Barry'd in Studes

Reply to
Barry

Studebaker George

Is it a sedan? Need the back window if yes.

JT

Barry wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I need the sheet metal strips (with "teeth") above the side doors that secure the headliner. In my soggy part of the world mine turned to rust powder. Strangely, they weren't in my parts book.

Hank

Reply to
Hank