55 coupe shift tube

Is there a "how to" page on the net that explains how to change a shift tube in a 55 coupe three speed? There is nothing in the shop manual that I can find, the operation time guides do not list the operation. I have done it many times in the past but I am too lazy to do it again with pictures just to make a page for a customer. Thanks, Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Collins

Look in the 60 - 64 Manual.

Frank Starr

Reply to
fstarr

Look in the 60 - 64 Manual.

Frank Starr

Reply to
fstarr

Look in the 60 - 64 Manual.

Frank Starr

Reply to
fstarr

Reply to
Chuck Collins

Reply to
John Poulos

same procedure, once you get the column out of the car. They're all pretty much the same, the only special instruction is "make sure you put the bits back in the bottom of the column exactly how they came out of the column" (I'm ASSuming that they will be removed and run through the parts washer while the jacket is being painted...)

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N