55 Commander coupe now on ebay

I would have used a "beauty shot" that featured more of the sleek side view then that heavy grill, but that's nit picking. I've been talking about the car on the SDC forum since a guy there is looking for a 55 coupe.

Jerry Kaiser wrote:

John Poulos

JT

Jerry Kaiser wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire

Jerry,

Do you know exactly what color green that is? It's a beautiful color!

If it is a factory color from a later model car, I sure would like to know the make/model/year.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

It is nice. I kinda like it myself.

Is the 224/4bbl a factory setup? Not that I'm complaining, I was just thinking that the 4bbl only came with the 259.

nate

Reply to
N8N

I don't know the exact color but it is a Honda color from what I understand.

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

I don;t know Nate the owner never got a build sheet and it was like that when he got it. It sure runs sweet. It feels more like a 259 than a 224.

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser