56 SkyHawk

My Sky Hawk didn't look like this one! Looks like a 58 Golden Hawk with a Silver Hawk hood. Or maybe someone took all those pieces and put them on the

56??
LLoyd Thomas

These are the fins from a '57 Silver HAWK. I also had the fiberglass hood thingy and the side grilles installed.

John

Reply to
fieronut

Whats with the jumper wire on the ignition resistor? Is that some sort of resistor or did they just jump the stock resistor? MikeW

Mike Williams