Ebay prices again...

This car is almost at ten grand...and it's a POS compared to mine, which isn't THAT nice... Proof once again that there is no real rhyme or reason to ebay prices. I love the guy's answer to one of the questions...."beat up a classic".... yeah, I let mine rot in the garage and go out and touch it every so often..... As Bugs said, "what a maroon"..... Our 'ol ladies better start paying closer attention to what our "junk" is worth so they don't give it away when we are gone.... If this car goes for over ten (and it looks like it will) then mine (also a 59) is worth twenty.

George

Reply to
Studebaker George

It actually looks decent by the photos, but if you have seen it in person there may be alot wrong with it up close, besides the relatively minor interior stuff I can see. Most of the pre-GT Hawks were pillared models, comparatively few were the highly valued Golden Hawks and Sky Hawk models which were pillarless. To me each has their own individual charm in different ways. Pillarless hartops have jumnped about 25% in value this year, and it looks as though that trend is beginning to filter to the pillared models as well. Our wives really had better start paying attention :-).

-George-

-63 GT Hawk

-63 Champ

-56 Sky Hawk

Studebaker George wrote:

Studebaker George

Reply to
reichsrundfunk

I just got a offer to buy a Silver Hawk for $75000, that the guy bought on ebay for 14K a few months back. With his honest pictures, I decided to pass.

reichsrundfunk wrote:

> Studebaker George>

Reply to
John Poulos

I was wondering about that...............has anyone ever seen what happens under them thar fins? The car disappears.

Reply to
Bill Glass