60 Lark front fenders wanted

My new ragtop came with new fiberglass fenders but it deserves better. Anyone have a nice set ?

Reply to
John Poulos

What's the problem with the 'glass ones? I *like* glass for the "don't worry about it" factor.

nate

(just for the record, I suck at body work.)

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N

John, Did SASCO have still have the LF fender in stock? \

BTW how is the yellow convertible otherwise?

Dan

Reply to
Dan Peterson

Reply to
John Poulos

yes, JP is back to buying cars that I would actually buy myself had I the money. It's hard to argue with a V-8, 3/OD early Lark convertible. I'd stop hanging out at his place on principle, except for the fact that my car is in many small pieces there.

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N