63 Daytona

Since the burglary I have spent over a week spending money I really didn't want to spend. I am now ready to unload a couple things to try and get myself at least back to where I was. Anyone interested in my "barn fresh" 63 Daytona 6 have can email me for details. It is a real solid complete car but I haven't even had time to give it a proper cleaning and have decided that way more important things need to be done. It is an automatic that has sat under a shed for MANY years. The body looks real good and the interior is decent. I haven't had it in the air; it has been shoved in a corner of the shop since I got it. I don't know what the thing is worth as it was part of a trade. Any ideas? Offers? JP? Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George