SASCO fire

Fire today at SASCO. Everyone is fine, they had a electrical fire on a panel on the second floor. No idea yet of the parts loss do to fire and water damage. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
Wagonaire

64 Daytona HT 64 Commander 2 dr 63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk 63 Avanti R1 63 Daytona convert 63 Lark 2 door 63 Lark 2 door #2 62 Lark 2 door 62 Daytona HT/ 4 speed 60 Hawk 59 3E truck 52 Starlight 52 Starliner 51 Commander
Reply to
John Poulos

Thats TERRIBLE !! Glad to hear no one was hurt, hopefully we can say the same for the parts. Russ

Reply to
rustynutgarage

I seriously hope this was not in the upholstery/soft trim area...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

That's the area as I recall, I'll get a read on it it the A.M. when Dennis goes back upstairs.

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Barry

Looks like a minor loss so far. Some truck seals, some metal that'll be fine, all in all not too bad so far.

rustynutgarage wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos