63 GT Hawk value?

Trying to help a friend establish value of very nice 63 GT Hawk for sale. It has an R-1 engine. Any input would be helpful. Or, a website that establishes Stude values would be great! Thanks, MMoss

63Champ 65Commander 04Lincoln Ultimate L 02Malibu LS
Reply to
Mike M.

I've sold a few dozen, in the 10-15K range. If it's very nice, it should bring closer to the 15K this one I sold brought:

(Subtract about a $1000 if no AC, more if it's not as nice)

Mike M. wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

John How accurate are the values on NADA.com? It lists my '57 Packard wagon at $27,200!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

That excellent value is for a show car, very few out there. Even a "average" car will trophy at local meets.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Mike M.

I will hopefully have it at the international this year. You can take a look and see for yourself!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam