64 Commander parts needed

I noticed the Commander AT would not kick down into passing gear and was ready to adjust the throttle linkage to the transmission only to find it had none ! It seems the shop that converted the car to a automatic left that out. I need ALL of the throttle linkage for a 64 six cylinder automatic, from carb to transmission including all the firewall stuff. SASCO has it all NOS but aren't shipping parts next week. I also need the entire emergency brake assembly and a speedometer cable. Anyone have a parts car ?

Reply to
John Poulos

I think you have the speedo cable, perhaps minus the correct gear tho. I know I put a bunch of them all in one box while I was ransacking your garage looking for a 4-speed cable (which I didn't find)

nate

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
John Poulos

Did you get your driveshaft from that guy yet? I am anxious to see it for purely selfish reasons (I wanna order one too...)

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Should be here next week.

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

HEY JP!!!!! Why arent they shipping any parts? Would you like me to go get the stuff and ship it to you? Let me know! It would not be a problem...Rich

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

Rich, I was just going to ask if anyone could do that. Dennis is on vacation this week. I'll call the order in, Mon. A.M. and get back to you.

ChampTruck>> I noticed the Commander AT would not kick down into passing gear and was

Reply to
John Poulos

NO PROBLEM JOHN!!!!! Just have David call me @ home and let me know when to come get it and I will get it in the mail or UPS or whatever.

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

John --

Have a 64 Commander in Augusta, Maine, area. Long way from Maryland. Bodywise pretty rough, but mechanically all there and ran last year. 6 cyl automatic.

Bill

Reply to
Chile B

He has your number ?

ChampTruck>> Rich, I was just going to ask if anyone could do that. Dennis is on

Reply to
John Poulos

Thanks, but I just need the throttle linkage off parts car, not the car.

Chile B wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

John,Spilski has my number!!!

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

Hey BTW,How do you want that shipped??Overnight US Mail,UPS,Fed X??? Pick yer poison!

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

What ever is easiest for you, UPS ground, Priority USPS, don't care.

ChampTruck>> He has your number ?

Reply to
John Poulos