parts needed to finish 54 commander coupe

Gentlemen:

I have all but finished my 54 Commander coupe and it turned out DDG. However I am in need of 2 items. The first is a decent set of the right wheel covers for this car. I believe they are the ones with the gold centers. No one seems to have these. I guess they were be reproduced for a while and they are not now for some reason. I tried Steven Allen and Stude International and nada.

Also I need the hood ornament for this car. I believe it is a chrome V with an overlaid gold 8. Same as is on the trunk. Anyone have any leeds on this stuff.

Thanks: Mark

Reply to
Mark

Mark,

do you need full wheel covers or dog dishes? I think the DD's may still be available NOS from SASCO.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Nate; I would prefer the full wheel covers as the wheels I have on the car do not have slits to hold the DD clips.

Mark

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Mark

Reply to
John Poulos

I may have the hood and trunk emblems. I will check the barn to see just how complete a set I have. I'll leave a note tomorrow. I know they are not in perfect condition, so how much are you looking to spend for a used set? Or are you only interested in a perfect set?

Reply to
Sals54

Sal: As long as they are not rusted or pitted badly I get get them re-chromed or painted.

Mark

Sals54 wrote:

Reply to
Mark

Here's you one. Only three to go.

jf

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

Sal: Any luck on those emblems.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

Sal: Any luck on those emblems.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

Sal has been on the road for a few days, we bought 3 Studebaker's this week.

Mark wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Sal: If you have returned, just checking on the status of the V-8 hood ornament.

Mark

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Mark

Sal: If you have returned, just checking on the status of the V-8 hood ornament.

Mark

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Mark

dougwhitesr

Doug:

Mark

Doug:

Mark

I've never seen any 14 inch '53-4 wheel covers. Jerry

Doug

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

dougwhitesr