A Great Day!

So, yesterday I went down to the Oregon DMV and produced my letter from the VA saying I am disabled and fall under the guidelines for permanent disabled plates. Gave them my $20.00 and they gave me a temp to stick in the window while I wait 3 weeks or so for the plates. Got home, put the temp in the back window of the 61 Lark VIII. Today, I ran errands around town then got into my work clothes and drove her all the way to Salem and parked her in front of the Penitentiary for all to see. She ran great! On the drive home tonight I had the warm glow from the dash and the sound from the tube radio - and the heater works just fine, too. I just have to get up to Ed Conn's in Independance and get those new shocks put on to make her more road worthy!

Dan Kay

Reply to
Dan Kay