Painting the 61

Well, this week I take the glass out of the 61 Lark VIII and get her to the paint shop - in a couple of months, she might be a bit prettier! Checked on my interior today, and they are supposed to call back and let me know if they still have the red or black hawk fabric. I know, I have been amiss in not checking - two weeks fly by when life and work keep getting in the way. On another note - after 34 miles of riding my bike from work to home in the cold Oregon rain, my ass was really cold, but I couldn't feel it until my wife pointed it out to me!

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII 62 Lark Daytona convertible 03 Royal Enfield Bullet 500ES
Reply to
Dan Kay