Still kickin Roster

I'm still kickin. jimmijim Voluntary sign in please. thank you

Reply to
jimmijim

Still kickin'! Just finished a trip down to Langlois, Oregon from Lebanon, Oregon and back. Beautiful trip down yesterday, really beautiful trip back today. Just got home at 10:15 pm. I love the coast! Got some good sunburn going on the left arm and side of my head. Just about 400 miles round trip in the 61 Lark VIII, ran well - just need to do something about all the heat off the firewall and the wind noise around the front passenger door. One bite at a time, that's how we eat the elephant!

Dan Kay

Reply to
Dan Kay

I need to check it, and the passenger vent doesn't seem to do anything when I pull it.

Dan

jimmijim wrote:

Reply to
Dan Kay

Well, my heater valve is toast, and my passenger vent appears to be set up backwards - closed when pulled out, open when pushed in! That explains some things...

Dan

Dan Kay wrote:

Reply to
Dan Kay

Woo Hoo! One of my bud's had an NOS heater valve - new hoses (set up correctly), new valve, new fluid = no more hot foot! Happy Studebakering!

Dan

jimmijim wrote:

Reply to
Dan Kay