All is well..

Just got a package from my favorite Studebaker vendor...Chuck Collins (AKA HST).... Candy in the box once again...along with parts...I was beginning to worry when the last couple boxes had none! The world is safe! Thanks to the fastest shipper in all Studebakerdom... Take a lesson Ed and others!! Studebaker George PS that 'ol coot who said we are finished must be a F**d guy...

Reply to
Studebaker George