Alodine Redux... FYI

A while back, I was trying to find a source for Alodine solution, a treatment commonly used on aluminum to prevent corrosion in the aircraft industry.

Finally, today I stumbled on a source, the link is posted below.

Just check the "discription" button and type alodine in the search box.

The prices are a lot cheaper than I expected but I also think that this is working solution, (diluted), not a concentrate.

I would have preferred a MSDS on their product but not to be...

The reason I want this stuff is to treat newly bead blasted carburetors prior to assembly.

Regards,

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Another source:

John Kunkel

That's even a better source than I found. Thanks!

JT

John Kunkel wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Grumpy AuContraire wrote in news:9qxFj.68321 $ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

MSDS Here:

Jim Maserang

Thanx... Who sez that this ng is daid???

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Reply to