Another Shameless Promotion - Big Time

This coming week we willl be listing some new Bugsport items, one featuring the new

2005 Commander. Ted sent it down the other day and I think you will love it.

Also we will have new mugs with images going totally around the mug with new images using the Stude with and Attitude logo.

And finally a new Gary Hallgren Shirt. If you read MAD magazine when you see this shirt you will swear its out of MAD, and it is one of the most HAPPY Studebaker shirts ever produced

Bill

Reply to
Bill Glass