Shameless plug!

Ebay item: 4586090638

It is a sort of Land Rover!

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

bet you could get a few quid if you sold the plans too.Looks good it's one of those projects I always fancied but my daughter grew out of them (toys) some time ago (ahem) the way things are going I might have to scale it up and build a life size one.- where did I put that saw? Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Sat, 29 Oct 2005 12:44:53 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

not sure you ought to sell the plans - there's a company that already do that :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thats why they are free with the car :-)

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

good on yer :-) (it does say so in the auction I just missed that bit) Derek

Reply to
Derek