Shameless Advert

Olivers mount is so cool :) Shame its not one way, and NSL ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

It's 30 limited, which I took to mean 30 on the first gauge I saw...

Reply to
DervMan

Theres some quite nice straights ;) Down the that hill into said hairpin is always good, but very slippery when its wet/damp. But that just makes it more exciting :) Why can't i sign into MSN....

Reply to
DanTXD

Ya, it was slippery that afternoon, as you can see from another shot Charlie took. :p

MSN is b******d at the moment...

Reply to
DervMan

Ah.... so it's not just mine then.

Windows Messenger still works though, if you have that; same shit, less smileys.

Reply to
JackH

Nah, not going to install another application on or in here, heh...

Reply to
DervMan

I find Windows Messenger offensive :) I'll just wait till it fixes itself.

Reply to
DanTXD

Hello,

I always associate you with diesel cars ! That's why I had to take a second look at the KA incase it was a diesel. I can see people buying a diesel turbo KA. You should get that over to RPI Engineering and they'll fit a nice V8 to it.

Reply to
V6

Engineering the 1.4 8v TDCi / HDI donk into Kermit isn't impossible, but I'd be too tempted to start getting silly with the engine ("oooh the 1.6 16v is only slightly bigger, I'm sure it'll fit) and it would eventually defeat the point of the Ka TDCi.

There is one being released, but probably in 2008, so meanwhile I'm happy to cover 30,000 miles a year in this one...

Reply to
DervMan

Is it me or is the gallery suddenly using bold big lettering?

Reply to
Ronny

Its alright here? Havn't accidently zoomed IE in have you?

Reply to
DanTXD

NOT FOR ME

Heh. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Works now :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

same shit, less simlies, more security exploits.

Reply to
Mason

'Any port in a storm'

Reply to
JackH

Why on earth have you spent money on cosmetic mods, making things look nice, and then stuck a set of nasty horrible tiny shitty old Ford wheels on there !?!??!?

Sort your fooking rims out man !

If you aren't bothered about it looking like shit, then why bother with the cosmetic mods ?!?!?!

Reply to
Nom

in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, "DervMan" slurred :

Heh - you live just round the corner from one of my mates. I'll have to go kermit spotting next time I'm in the area!

Reply to
Albert T Cone

An inch wider track front and rear.

5.5J rims with 185 width tyres.

60 profile for a decent ride.

Cheap rims, I absolutely don't care if I kerb them (somehow, given the tyre, of course).

Light combination, 185/60/13s are lighter than 165/60/14s.

Hehehe!

Aye you're right. Cosmetic stuff would include the side repeaters, err, errrrm, oh yeah the B-pillar strips (which started to peel off so we removed them). That's it. Everything else has some function apart from the exhaust - those lights are bloody bright, the spoiler stops water being sucked on to the rear windscreen.

The exhaust 'cos that's what we wanted...

Reply to
DervMan

Feck, it's been viewed 80 times since put up!

Reply to
DervMan