avanti II hog troughs

When did the Avanti II quit using hog troughs in their cars. I thought that I read it was around 1987.

Reply to
nomads002

I would assume if they did it would have been at the same time as the switch to the Chevy chassis, as the Studebaker frame would have required them.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

It was in 1986 for the 1897 model year.

Jack

Reply to
jack767

Well, That's not exactly what I meant. It happened for the 1987 model. In '87 and '88 Avanti used a modified the Monte Carlo or El Camino Chasis.

Jack

Reply to
jack767