Avanti-style mirror (StatoVue?)

When I got my '63 Daytona restored a decade or so ago, a friend talked me into buying a Stratoline mirror, instead of the StratoVue mirror (Avanti-style). My old mirror is beginning to look a little ragged and I like the Avanti-style mirror better. Does anyone know if the holes for mounting these mirrors are in the same place, and if the "footprint" of the mirrors are close to being the same? I'd like to replace the mirror that's on my car, but obviously not if there's going to be scratched paint, etc., visible underneath.

Thanks, Bill Pressler Kent, OH

Reply to
billslark