Studebaker George

Link didn't work...

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Reply to
Studebaker George

Try:

interesting article. I wonder if it applies to the $76k M truck.Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

You all are missing something. The lawsuit from the judge is not because he feels his car brought more value in an unethical manner. It's because he feels B-J suppressed the value on his vehicle by putting the hammer down on it too quickly.

The author then admirably states "According to the grapevine", and states his own conclusions.

Very interesting article. I wonder if it applies to the $76k M truck. > Paul Johnson>

Reply to
Kevin Wolford

Reply to
dwcars

Did your friend get the money the car supposedly sold for, or did he find out that the winning bid was an artificial B-J inflated sale value that really should have been much less?

Reply to
Kevin Wolford