Big Fun in McPherson Studebaker Meet

The Midway Chapter SDC will be hosting a "Big Fun in McPherson Studebaker Meet" in McPherson, Kansas the weekend of October

12th-14th. We plan another Friday night chili & ham'n'bean feed and a full Saturday of great activities, including a public display (no formal judging) of our Studebakers, a downtown caravan to lunch and tours of the McPherson College Auto Restoration program and facilities. The evening awards banquet will feature Larry Tholen's excellent presentation of "Studebaker Goes To War". For a Meet Flyer please pm Chris Pile - Meet Co-chairman in Wordpad. We'd love to see you there!
Reply to
zoombot

Sounds like fun! But, if there is, "No formal judging," why is it called an, "Awards banquet?"

Really, it would be worth the trip to see Larry's presentation!

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

Hey, Dave - we will have Choice Awards and Participation Awards. Larry's presentation is based on Richard Quinn's photos and script. He has presented it several times now to always appreciative audiences around the country. We'd love to see you and 'Sheba there!

Reply to
zoombot