Scam?

This guy has 1 dozen cars for $8800.00. One is a 1964 GT. eBay 110116843042

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Try this. True Fake?

290107041850

Lennart

Reply to
Len

gone already

Reply to
Drooler

Then it's back. I told him I'd be over this weekend with cash, any bets on what I'll hear back.

Drooler wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

John Tell us more about this. Did he reply Did ebay remove his ads? Bob

Reply to
RBK.

It was a scam, ebay warned me not to reply to him right after I sent the e-mail.

No

Yes

Reply to
John Poulos

Did he put them back up at Ebay, after Ebay removed them?

Yes

Malcom

Reply to
Malcom Gillette