Update - Newsgrouper accident..

We sent another card on behalf of our Chapter about a week ago and still didn't hear anything back. I emailed the same office who, initially, sent me his room number information and yesterday, they replied

----------- All I have been able to learn is that Mr. Kranac was discharged on September 29.

-----------

Bob Johnstone Potomac Chapter

Reply to
SilverStude

Jim Kranak Update,

I recieved this late last night from his good friend Denzel Linn.

Bob.. Jim is not doing so well ..I talked with his wife Carol and she told me he has been transported from Columbia S. Carolina to Atlanta Georga trama center and he is now in Cleveland Ohio..He had a stroke and Carol said he seems to be improving from the stroke.. The doctor told Carol, Jim might never walk again.. He has some feeling in his right side little bit on his left side..Many breaks in his neck.. could be as many as eight breaks..or fractures..They told Carol the will keep him there six to eight weeks then he has to go to a nursing home or care center.NOT GOOD NEWS....Carol is holding up well but is overwhelmed with all the problems she now faces..I tryed to call her tonight cause I haden't heard from her for about four days.. Will try again tomorrow ..If I get anymore news I'll let you know..DENZEL

Dustybob

Reply to
dustybob

Dustybob,

Do you or Denzel have an address for Jim's current location?

Jim Bradley

'64 Daytona HT ?Rerun? snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net Remove HAT to reply

dustybob wrote:

Reply to