C cab truck part needed

I need the drivers side inside door handle pivot assemble. ( The part the inside handle attaches to, mine has a broken spring.)

Reply to
John Poulos

can you send me a pic? I have a box of pivots but don't know what the truck ones look like... ... could piggyback with the tailgate letters since my local PO closed at 12:00... and I couldn't get them in the mail.

Ray

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Studeman

Wish I could, but I put the door back together. Do you have a truck parts book ?

Studeman wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

John,

Is it your handle just drooping down or it more then that. . .

reason I'm asking there is a kit out there that fixes this problem and it never comes back even with weak or broken spring.

I have a kit on mine that I got in Omaha at the International meet and I have the card at home. . . I can get the information for you if that is your real problem.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Reply to
Pat Drnec

No problem. . . I'm still at work. . . . ICC profiling my printers. . . . 5 days and counting. . . . If I can get on the internet at home it will be post tonight or tomorrow or Tuesday latest. . .I'm flyout to west palm on Monday and will be flyback monday night. . . So that's why Tuesday latest. But will try by tomorrow if the neighbor service is up and running

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Why yes, I have a dropping handle.

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

here is the kit website:

freeshipping!

Reply to
oldcarfart

For drooping door handles contact

snipped-for-privacy@xxxexcite.com please take out the xxx to reply.

He is from Payson, AZ

The system works and is cheaper then replacing the handle assembly

Cost I think is $75 for both handles. . .

Rick

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to