chat night

Been at least a year since I was in Wed night chat. So I go there tonight and there's no one there. Nuttin but echos. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

I tried too, but the room was empty..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

My wireless setup keeps disconnecting me. Sorry I left you hanging in there all alone Jeff. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

I took it personal Jerry... Jeff (tell your next door neighbor to put the router next to the window ) Rice

"Jerry Forrester" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

LOL, I wish that was the case. You know I live out in the wood and wireless wont reach from one shack to the other.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester