Congrats to Matt Burnette!

On having his orange Scotsman PU featured on the rear cover of the new TW! Great to see a young Stude guy [from Georgia] get recognized, and great to see a DRIVER Stude-- not just a concourse white-glove job-- featured!

The slick paper and color shots in the TW are fabulous, too!

Thumbs up, Matt!

Dave Miller

62 Cruiser, Sylvester, Ga
Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

a DRIVER Stude-- not just a concourse white-glove job-- featured!

Thanks for the kind words Dave, Matthew is on restriction from the computer right now. but his truck has been freshly painted. We hope to put it back togather Sat. You can see it and critique my handiwork with a paint gun at the club meeting in Baxley. See you soon . NT

Reply to
nthornton

Man-o-man... I can see it now.. Matthew gets off probation, and no one see's him for a month...

326,000 unread messages... 210,000 unread e-mails.. 56,000 pic downloads... 44 pages of postings...

He'll be right back on probation...give him a week Jeff (It's sooooo hard to stay on the 'outside' ) Rice

< Neil wrote...
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Well fellas, looks like I'm back!! Downloading 80 new pics of the truck repaint right now. And yes Jeff, it's something like that. :) Pics coming soon!!

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

I was just going to post that it sure was bad timing to be locked up...your vehicle made a cover and you can't read about it... OK Young captain, you will have to tell me what caused the incarceration when we see each other in person at Cairo... Good to see you have been "pardoned"... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I'll tell ya if we go George.

Here'a the pics...